Feb. 1, 2017
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
LEWISBURG, Pa. – Geisinger’s Autism & Developmental Medicine Institute (ADMI) and the Campus Theatre offer children with special developmental needs and their families a chance to experience the joy of seeing movies on the big screen.
The Sensory Friendly Film Series will continue on Sunday, Feb.5, with the animated adventure comedy “The Secret Life of Pets” at the Campus Theatre, 413 Market Street, Lewisburg. Doors open at 1:30 p.m. with the movie beginning at 2 p.m. Movies in this series are open to the entire community.
• Provides a comfortable and accepting environment for those who want to get up, move around or make noise
• Features family-friendly movies in 2D
• Begins on-time, with no previews or trailers
• Lowers the volume of music and special effects
• Provides low-level lighting, instead of total darkness
• Allows those with special dietary needs to bring or purchase snacks
There is no charge to attend films in this series. Donations will be accepted by the theatre to fund future screenings.
Those wishing to attend, please RSVP to Stephanie Zettlemoyer by calling 570-522-9436 or emailing her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, visit www.GeisingerADMI.org, or follow the latest ADMI news and more on Twitter (@GeisingerADMI) and Facebook (ADMI on Facebook).
CONTACT: Joseph Stender, 570-271-6968, email@example.com