- Medical Oncology, Board Certified, 2007
- University of Cairo 1998
- Brookdale University Hospital and Medical Center 2001
- Brookdale University Hospital and Medical Center 2003
- Presbyterian Hospital in the City of New York 2004
- Brookdale University Hospital and Medical Center 2007
Dr. Khalil’s primary interest is in solid tumor with special focus on gastrointestinal malignancies.
Dr. Khalil serves as the institution principle investigator for the ALLIANCE clinical trials and co-principle investigator for the Community Clinical Oncology Program at Geisinger Medical Center. In addition he is a member of the Board of Directors, GI Committee and Cancer Control Committee of ALLIANCE.
- American Association for Cancer Research
- American College of Physicians
- American Medical Association
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- American Society of Hematology
- American Society of Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition
- Geisinger Medical Center
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center